Monday, October 6, 2008

End of an Era!!! and a start of a new one....







I havent had the chance to do much posting over the past few weeks... Lets just say Ive been very pre- occupied....



I closed my retail clothing store on Sept 27th after 12 years of owning it, and it was indeed a mammoth task to put the place back to an empty shell for the new tennant!!! Big thanks to my friends who helped me out and saved the day....



On my last day of trade I had many visitors including old customers who spoilt me with flowers... Lovely bunch of Iris's....



On my second to last day of trade I got two job offers!! One was only part time casual and the other was a full time sales assistant leading to Assistant Manager after 3 months!!! Surfice to say I have taken the full time job and will be working in a cool Homewares store near my house.... I start tomorrow....and am looking forward to it...



So one door closes and another one opens..... The start of a new chapter in my life.... YAY!!!!

1 comment:

an92 said...

Chapel St Gesture! Wow you owned that? I always use to pop in :) Your new chapter sounds exciting - good luck!